Monday, July 28, 2003

silence is a rorschach

Yeah, so its been a long time since my last post. I'd like to say its because I've been busy, which I have, but thats not why. This blog is getting increasingly depressing to me. It needs a new direction, but until I can think of one, here are some highlights from the past two weeks:

* In the wake of Barry White's passing, my family and I made a pilgramage to his childhood home, Vanhorn, Texas. Incidentally, while there we ran into my Sister from Arizona and pilfered her dog.
* I got hit on by a creepy black guy while waiting for a bus. It made me feel like a piece of meat and I liked it.
* I almost bought a motorcycle (83' Yamaha Virago Midnight Special) but got beat out by some other asshole by like 15 minutes.
* I've begun studying the sexy art of card sharping in hopes of gaining enough skill in games of chance to trounce all the chawbacons.
* I think I'm going to take this class to overcome my chronic emotional constipation. Maybe this one too.

- rs

No comments: