Another new year is upon me and I am readying myself for a lot of change this year. I'm going to be changing jobs around and doing a bit of personal inventory so I can figure out what it is I want to do with my life. I am very excited and looking forward to new challenges. I have a few goals and resolutions, but I think if enumerate them here, there will be a record of my attempts and it will be all the more sad if I can't pull it all off... For example in this new year I will not make a common resolution of mine to blog more frequently. These announcements from me in the past have never worked out and the post containing my resolution always seems to be left alone for months on this site, gathering dust and drawing attention to how difficult it is for me to stick to my plans. This all being said, I am transforming this site back into its original bloggyness (it went through a brief incarnation as the site for a now-defunct plan of mine to host a sort of intellectual variety show - needless to say the interest in such a thing was minimal), though I obviously can't guarantee that it will be populated with thoughtful insights and well reasoned arguments.
So here is to the new year -may we all manage to harness even a little of its vast hope and promise and make our love and talent manifest in the coming months.
No comments:
Post a Comment