Tuesday, November 25, 2008

wedded

Samantha and I got married on Saturday. Samantha is so wonderful and I feel so lucky to have her as a partner. Everything was beautiful. All the loose ends I was had gotten myself so worked up about completely ceased to be important as we walked up the surprisingly dark path through the woods into the beautiful glow of the chapel spilling over with our loving family members. The party turned out great and we both had a really good time. I'm so ridiculously happy right now I could fall over. I cannot wait until our honeymoon. In about two weeks, we are making a road trip to Marfa and it will be great to spend some focused, alone time with Sam in the desert. I wish we were there now. I'm so excited and hopeful about our future. Samantha and I are such a great team I can't wait to see what we come up with.

No comments: