Bicentenial Hypodermic Update
Okay, so aside from my congradulatory note about the vegetarian sushi I made earlier, I haven't exactly been keeping up with my blogging, which is lame. I promise (I'm talking to you, hypothetical person) that from now on I will blog at least once-ish per every few days. A lot has been happening so it sucks now I have to condense it. Perhaps its better this way. Otherwise I'd waste alot of valuable bandwidth blathering on...right. So I'm quitting my job at the hotel. I actually decided that I was going to do it last semester and finally Saturday is my last day... I feel, as one might expect, a little remorse + much relief + some fear about cash...It is time for a change. I hope to remain friends with the folks from the hotel. Word. So in the absence of work and since I'm taking only 12 hours and not worrying about 2x majoring or anything hard, I'm going to try to undertake some varied projects. I hope to do an honest-to-goodness stop-motion project. This should occupy a good chuck of time if I can get it off the ground. I joined a cooking club at school in hopes of flexing my chef muscles. Mou brought home a weight bench, so I hope to start working out. I'll start running again. Its all mostly self-improvement crap: read more, paint more, write more, get up off my lazy ass more, socialize more. I've been working since I've started school. Every moment I've been either at school or work and now I think that is part of why I hate my college experience thus far. Work has been my excuse for not going out, not having fun, not making friends. No more. I quit. My new job is having a good time all else be damned (until I run out of money)...p.o.
No comments:
Post a Comment