Tuesday, March 11, 2003

i know you want it

I'm on a downward spiral of relaxed resposibility! It is now spring break and I am taking a damn break from...well I'm taking a break from everything. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I think that my itch for all-night activity has come back. Its hard to shake after over a year of the graveyard shift. I woke up late today and hit the street. That's right, I quit my job a month ago and now I'm back on the grind, trying to find another job (hopefully as good). I can't seem to get off my ass to do any work that is in my field so...I've resigned myself to getting through school without a film to my name...More and more I care less and less...I'm becoming an education nihilist. Sorry to be using this as a misery forum, but my prospects are nil on all accounts... The weirdest thing is, I feel great about it. The further and further I go down, the better I feel, really. What a stupid planet. Love, RS.

No comments: