consecutive posts = end times
Man. After a drunken cloying margarite escapade last night, I fucking slept right through my radio show. Damn I hate that, I've been victim of a DJ just not showing up & it is a real drag. [And I think our phone is f'ed so no one could call to wake my ass up.] My guilt (guilt is my motor, baby) from this faux pas combined with my strict bottle-emptying policy last night has forced me to reconsider my life as a bon vivant. The stunning realization that I've spent about a grand since quitting my job (of which a solid $300 was booze or boozing equipment), calls for the immediate reevaluation of my lifestyle over the past weeks. I think its pretty obvious that my hobbyist interest in drinking is as much (if not more) about the cullinary aspect as it is about getting krunk. I need to find another hobby. Maybe I'll work on my website more, or cook more, or perhaps actually put some effort into school or my supposed chosen field. Regardless, the drinking magazine seems way less appropriate now. I'll probably edit out its mention from previous posts in a fit of 1984esque history-rewriting. Maybe not. I still want to make a zine. I probably will. I still like the title, regardless. It just wouldn't have nearly the content, but what of my products does? I've been thinking of taking up my turntables again and going into more of a dub thing, but records are a far more costly addiction than booze. I know all of this rant is 100% morning-after (or afternoon-after, or simply noonafter). This particular interest has peaked, I guess. Its all downhill from here...doubleplus great. - r.
No comments:
Post a Comment