Thursday, April 10, 2003

let's crawl, snake

The spring semester is almost over and I am feeling pretty pointless, but I'm not going to waste time waxing miserable. Just as an update, I missed my show again and got a finger off the high hat from the management, but I'm okay. Doing my show (totally unslept out of my mind) was good, even bone dry. I think I'm begining to reconcile my love for the sauce - I'm going to start trying this wacky new thing called restraint - I'll tell you if that works out for me. If you hadn't guessed, this means that I'm still going to try to make 21, maybe tempered and toned down a bit with my newfound lust for moderation. I'm trying to get a sense of the austin "maga" scene. I found one the other day at vulcan called two note solo that's pretty cool. I don't know. I just need to start writing and drinking (but not too much of either). Oh on another note, a recent daily texan has spurred my interest in food not bombs. This is the kind of activism I can sink my teeth into - dumpster diving and terrorizing the homeless with vegan cooking - brilliant. What a link-heavy entry. po, r.

No comments: