Monday, August 11, 2003

mine is the poetry of ordinary things

Such a strange day today...entropy abounds. I was giddy to meet a girl I'd never seen but talked to the whole night long, but it wasn't to be. Drank 50 cups of coffee. Convinced it was all a dream, I floated on bewildered and drowsy feet 25 blocks home, stickerbombing a breadcrumb trail back to my apartment. On the way I met a kooky homeless cat who I'd seen around my neighborhood; we talked about economics. My new super8 camera came. No singleframe option as advertised. Can't exactly animate anything with that. Couldn't sleep as much as I wanted to. Woke up and edited the basil plant I bought instead of mushrooms at the farmer's market . I think I'll bonsai it. I can't put a finger on how I feel. I'm not sure there's a word for it. *r.

No comments: