pardon my squidfingers
This inclement weather makes me want to sleeeeeeeeep. After work yesterday, my plan to go job hunting was thwarted by the rain and my exhaustion. I was so tired I slept right through an appointment I had with a grad student who was looking for some title design work done for a pre/thesis film - one of two meetings - since I missed the first he was kind enough to call and schedule another later that day. I made it and showed some of the tiny projects I'd made in my animation class last semester. He seemed to find the work decent enough. I'm excited to be doing some title work that I can conceivably add to my miniature but growing reel.
------------------------------------
I've also been working steadily on the Austin Zine Library website. I agreed to help with it in august of last year, got busy with school, designed one version, decided to spring for hosting for the site in december and finally completed one iteration last week - and I fucking hate it. I stumbled upon some web design reviews and they got me thinking about the formating. I've now scrapped and redesigned the site something like 4 four times and now am starting to seek out models in other sites (read looking for some nice css to modify), falling back on my usual design methodology. Blah. Rain. Boo. *r
No comments:
Post a Comment