meshes of afternoon
School has started and not since my first semester have I felt so optimistic about school. Its my last year and I'm mostly determined to make up for all the time I've wasted thus far. I went on Friday to what is probably my last ever tres amigos related anything as I have quit working there. Saturday angie & i went to a casting call for a tommy lee jones movie set in austin. I hope I get called back. Sunday we went to the zine library which is less library and more a corner of a warehouse. The setting actually enhances the experience, making it feel like you're going through someone's old journals in their attic, which is great for me because I'm a total voyeur. Monday was labor day, so I sat in the lab, with a pen and a pad, drinking and listening to jazz. Oh Lethargy! Oh Alchohol! Then I went to the elephant room and continued the trend. I want to tear my skin off, stitch it into a double breasted suit, and wear it to a costume party - I feel that satisfied with myself right now. *love, the ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment