Wednesday, September 17, 2003

my body sings electric (morning after remix)

Went to the mogwai/trail of dead show with beck, mickey, nathan and john, a friend of mickey's. beck and I hit the roach before the show and were very well lubed by the time twkubttod came on. I'm not really a fan but I was pretty pissed and let myself go into the mosh pit. what a kind and loving mosh pit. I lost my glasses and some nice gents found them. What a relief. Oh mosh pit! So much wailing and gnashing of teeth and drunken homoeroticism. If thats what hell is like, sign me up. Anyway. beck, who was one drink drunker than me got kicked out of fucking emos and disappeared. my bag was in randomjohns car. I passed out in the grass by the baptist church on 10th until he sauntered by. Home home. Sleep now. *love, ryan.

No comments: