principles of easy listening pt. 1
Forgive me, blogger, for I have sinned - it has been one week since my last entry. School is in full swing now which means I have projects due yesterday already. My long repressed good student has resurfaced and I'm already getting a jump on them. In less than two weeks, I will be an old, old man of 22. This is the oldest I've ever been in my life. I am trying to avoid the obnoxious period of introspection that usually accompanies my birthdays in favor of either a bender or some mid-mid-life crisis freak-out like buying a ferarri or ensaring a 12 year old girlfriend. Since I have neither the money for a car nor the time to hang around middle schools, neither of these seem too likely, sadly. I think instead actually I'm going to begin to document my life in excrutiating detail. My parents were never big into taking photos of my sister and I as kids and so I have but vague memories of childhood. I want to make photgraphy a part of my routine so that my children (whomever they may be) will have some memory aids. My heart has opened up around the soviet designed LOMO and may it never close. *love, ryan pt 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment