Wednesday, October 8, 2003

before after now

I stay up for a days at a time and barely even notice anymore. I've been constantly busy and I like it until I stop. Last night I'd planned on working on a film project but a mix up with the film delivery made it impossible. So I was struck by empty hours that I hadn't expected. It made me stir crazy - I'd built up so much momentum. I had to get out, get anywhere. So after writing another entry in the storyblog, I walked down to 6th street for a drink to fight off melancholy and wound up at the elephant room, one of the few bars in this town I genuinely love. Maybe because its underground all of the peoples' brainwaves that torment me on the surface are blocked. Good times. I've posted the first 'filmgem' from my experimental film class for your enjoyment and or ridicule. I'll try to keep more current with the blog entries. I know how much you imaginary folks love to read of my antics. *love, ryan.

No comments: