towards thee i roll, though ever destroying
To tell you the truth, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale, I've been feeling awfully funny lately. I have a feeling that I'm not getting enough oxygen to my brain (perhaps my previous prediliction for the term anoxia was a premonition). I'm beginning to get the buzzing feeling that I remember my mother always complaining about which I always took for a symptom of her neurosis. Perhaps I've inhereted it. Friday I hung out with Bailey. We saw KillBill (vol. one). It was awesome. I love hanging out with her because we're so similar its uncanny. She laughed at the exact same things in the movie as I did when no one else in the theatre was laughing. Perhaps I was taking cues from her or she from me or maybe we have the same sense of humor. Saturday Sam & I went to the golden hornet project symphony III at the off-center. It was awesome. It featured drum machines, bizzarre buzzing electronics, the tosca tango quartet. I was hypnotized by the synchronized bowing of the violins and the string plucking.
The rainy dark weather all weekend made working on my film project impossible as the film I'm using is slow and the camera I was using, my ebay crapiola, is completely auto-exposure - hopefully this means idiot-proof. Sunday, my mom was coming into the city for mass so I caught up with my parents and hit the perfect moment to shoot as the clouds broke at dusk. The weather becames so beautiful that my lengthy visual indictment against our century turned into a happy love poem to highway interchanges. Then I had some cheese dip. *love, ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment